Easy to install, seamless magazine changes!
Gen 5 Whiskey 3's and prior, for standard handguard and Remington 700's and clones only, will not work with Enclosed Forend or Gen 6 and later models.
The KRG Mag Block was developed for the Kinetic Research Group Whiskey 3 Chassis to fill the gap between the Chassis backbone and the forend's magazine well. This gap can allow the front of the magazine to catch on chassis backbone, causing the magazine to have interrupted travel to its final location.
Our KRG Mag Block simply fills this area and guides the magazine into the correct position, preventing any binding or catching of the magazine.
**Some International Shipping is Available.
Please Send us an Email for International Orders Mark@shortactioncustoms.com **
I just installed the KRG Mag Block, and wanted to take a quick minute to thank you for an AWESOME product! I was having the issue of the front of my mags getting hung-up on that gap, and not locking into place correctly. Your mag block worked perfectly, so thank you for coming up with a great solution to that annoying issue!
KRG Mag Block Details
- Designed and Manufactured by Short Action Customs
- CNC machined from 7075 high strength aluminum
- Symmetrical design
- Unique geometry prevents sharp edges of the magazine from digging into the KRG Mag Block
- Patented Nord-Lock "Wedge-Lock" washer system supplied
- 1/4 x 28 x .750", Zinc plated corrosion resistant screw supplied
- Screw retention system to keep the front action screw in place
- Raw Aluminum Finish